Pojo's Pokemon news, tips, strategies and more!

<

Pokemon Home

Pokedex

Price Guide Set List

Message Board

Pokemon GO Tips

Pokemon News

Polls & Trivia

Featured Articles


Trading Card Game
- Price Guide
- Price Guide
- Card of the Day
- Professional Grading
- Killer Deck Reports
- Deck Garage
- William Hung
- Jason Klaczynski
- Jeremy's Deck Garage
- Johnny Blaze's Banter
- TCG Strategies
- Rulings Help
- Apprentice & Patch
- Apprentice League
- Spoilers & Translations
- Official Rules
- Featured Event Reports
- Top of the World
- An X-Act Science
- Error Cards
- Printable Checklist
- Places to Play


Nintendo Tips
- Red/Blue
- Yellow
- Gold & Silver
- Crystal
- Ruby & Sapphire
- Fire Red & Leaf Green
- Emerald
- SNAP
- Pinball
- TCG cart
- Stadium
- PuPuzzle League
- Pinball: Ruby/Sapphire
- Pokemon Coliseum
- Pokemon Box
- Pokemon Channel


GameBoy Help
- ClownMasters Fixes
- Groudon's Den
- Pokemon of the Week

E-Card Reader FAQ's
- Expedition
- Aquapolis
- Skyridge
- Construction Action Function
- EON Ticket Manual


Deck Garage
- Pokemaster's Pit Stop
- Kyle's Garage
- Ghostly Gengar


Cartoon/Anime
- Episode Listing
- Character Bios
- Movies & Videos
- What's a Pokemon?
- Video List
- DVD List


Featured Articles

Pojo's Toy Box

Books & Videos

Downloads

Advertise With Us
- Sponsors
-
Links

Chat

About Us
Contact Us

Buy & Sell Pokemon Cards Here!

Magic
Yu-Gi-Oh!
DBZ
Pokemon
Yu Yu Hakusho
NeoPets
HeroClix
Harry Potter
Anime
Vs. System
Megaman



Pojo's Pokemon Card of the Day

 

Night Pokemon Center

Diamond & Pearl

 

Date Reviewed: 06.05.07

Ratings & Reviews Summary
Unlimited: 1.33
Modified: 1.13
Limited: 1.33

Ratings are based on a 1 to 5 scale.
1 being the worst.  3 ... average.  5 is the highest rating.


Raichu88

My name is Night Pokemon Center

You can take your Pokemon to me

Just flip a coin Heads or Tails

And see if you got lucky

 

 

Unlimited: Pokemon Center FTW!

 

Rating : 1/5

 

Modified: It’s way to risky even if you don’t have a Pokemon with no Energy attached to it.

 

Rating : 1/5

 

Limited: Energy is everything here your not gonna waste it on some 50% chance coinflip.

 

Rating : 1/5


Alex Bramham

Top 8
UK Nationals
2006
Night Poke Centre

I always thought this may work as a strange combo with Blaziken+Infernape. As Infernape has no retreat, after the discard he can flee to another firestarted Infernape, or stick around after an unexpected heal with a double heads. However, it has the same odds of failing as pokemon reversal or energy removal 2 - far more disruptive!

1/5

Anthony C
AKA- The Ft. Laud. Loud Mounth
League Leader
Top 32 Grinder 2004

Night Pokemon Center

 

Unlimited- Too Risky, 50% chance of nothing happening, 25% chance of discarding all energy attached to one pokemon. Rating 1/5

 

Modified- See Unlimited   Rating 1/5

 

Limited- See Unlimited   Rating 1/5

 

-the ft. laud. loud mouth


Meganium45
PTO - St. Louis
"You must respect my authoitae"
Yeah, just what I need, a card that requires 2 heads to work. Maybe if there was a trainer that guaranteed heads...but in this instance, just a waste of space.

Sure, you could use it on a pokemon with no energy, and therefore have NO downside with double tails. I hate a card that 3/4 of the time fails you. DO NOT use it.

Unlimited. NEVER 1/5

Modified. DOUBLE NEVER 1/5

Limited. Usually weird cards get a better rating here. But do NOT draft it! Unless it is the last card passed to you hope some other optimistic player takes it and decides to play it. 1/5

This card is a PERFECT 1 !

Greenzan
goose
Night Pokemon Center Diamond & Pearl

Konichiwa. Today’s COTD continues the new D&P trainer week. Night Pokemon Center (Dang, such a long name,) is a sad attempt to reprint Pokemon Center without so much power. Not only does this card only work on one Poke’, but it also has 50% chance of nothing happening, 25% chance of something bad happening, and only 25% chance of it doing anything good. Stick with something else.

Pros –
Not a supporter

Cons –
Just so dang Flippy.
25% chance of mass energy removal on YOUR poke’.
Only works on one poke.

Unlimited – You’ve got much better trainers here, stick with them. 1/5

Modified – Nope still not any good. 1/5

Limited – Don’t you guys take a hint? THIS THING SUCKS =P. 1/5

Use something else,

“Life is a test, and I didn't take very good notes.”
James the
M-Azing
Hey everyone its Tuesday only 2 more days of work for me till I finally get a Day off well days Off but who’s counting? Anyhow Today were looking at a Small Version of Pokemon Center which for Newer players was a Card in Base set that Was semi Staple in Damage swap but Jank in most other decks and to I think is the same with Todays Card Night Pokemon Center.

Night Pokemon Center as I said is Simular to the original Pokemon center but it does have its Changes, For one It only Targets one pokemon with Damage not all of them and you must Flip 2 coins and get 2 heads to get that damage remove, if you flip both Tails then all Enegry is Striped From your Pokemon, and if you flip one Head and one tails then well Nothing happens. I do think this Card is better then its Father from Base set when looking at its uses for any deck but the Origional is the best when looking at what deck it can be found in. I still don’t like it simply due to losing all the energy on a pokemon but Hey it does Combo well with Yesterdays Card Energy Restore.

Unlimited: 3.5/5 Id say Damage Swap Decks only, I mean you still have pokemon Center but hey if you feel you need more healing and don’t want to use a Potion then this card may help you.

Modified: 2/5 We have Potion here if you need to heal in Trainer form then use Potion and Save your Energy, least then your guaranteed to get least 20 Hp Restored.

Limited: 3/5 ONLY Use if you drafted Energy Restore as well otherwise id Say leave this one alone.


Copyrightę 1998-2007 pojo.com
This site is not sponsored, endorsed, or otherwise affiliated with any of the companies or products featured on this site. This is not an Official Site.