Subject: MegaMan Battle Network info
I have quite a bit of
information to give. So I'll just put what I have here, and if you decide to
post it, thanks. It's just to help others.
- DeltaRay. Hard chip to use, no? Well, it's not, really. So long as the
enemy is in the middle row and the front two panels, pulling off all three hits
isn't hard. Press A, and ProtoMan teleports in. RIGHT after he slashes and
before he teleports out, press A again. Repeat that one more time, and it's all
done. DeltaRay, short and sweet.
- Rush and AntiSword. I'm betting this fact isn't well known, but any avid
netbattler knows that Rush is evil. It negates our defense chips right out. But
if you use AntiSword first, something different happens. Not only does AntiSword
stop Rush from negating your defense chip, Rush activates the AntiSword. So you
get to use that defense chip, and possibly hurt your enemy. AntiSword isn't a
bad chip to throw in any folder if it's coded properly (two should do
- Poison. Mole chips stop poison damage (providing you're in the hole)
other than Geddon type poison. Make use of that.
- AreaGrab. Learn to love and hate the chip. Field control is one of the
most important aspects of the battle. Always keep a few AreaGrabs or a nice
obstacle (Rook) in your folder.
- Divine Chaos. Geddon3, then Sanctuary. =P
- Disco Inferno. GrassStage, Prism, HeatSpread. 1200 damage, one shot. 1800
on wood enemies.
Er...I don't know if linking to anything is allowed, but I'll give it a
try. For anyone who is competitive and wants a nice folder, a look here will
The Renowned Folder FAQ at gamefaqs. Submitted by me, Asakura Yoh.
I doubt many play this game really competitively, but I feel like
giving information and help anywhere it can be posted, so anyone who does play
will have the knowledge. Thanks for your time, whether you post this up or